Soma Small Business Solutions
For over ten years now Dianne has been helping small business entrepreneurs keep their financial position up front and central in their business. As she says, “Financial Statements are the life blood of your business. They provide management information that should be used to guide your business to the next level”.
Her company, Soma Small Business Solutions, has earned a reputation of being a reliable, committed and a knowledgeable bookkeeping source for small business owners. Drawing on 20 years of small business ownership experience she provides practical real world solutions to your day to day business operations. Her prior achievements include building a successful millwork shop with her husband; recipient of the New Canadian Manufacturers Award of the Year from the Business Development Bank.
She is the North Shores first certified professional bookkeeper (CPB) by The Institute of Professional Bookkeepers of Canada Association. Dianne is also a certified Simply Accounting consultant and a certified Sage trainer providing training and consulting in that software.
- "Really great workshop. Got me thinking about a lot of different things. I’ll be back for more, I’m sure!” (My First Year in Business - A Financial Overview)
- “Informative and well organized!!” (My First Year in Business - A Financial Overview)
- “A perfect seminar to take if you are unsure of your finances as a start-up business” (My First Year in Business - A Financial Overview)
- “Dianne is an amazing speaker, straight forward and easy to understand.” (My First Year in Business - A Financial Overview)
- "Excellent! Gave me tons of ideas and information. Answered all my questions.” (My First Year in Business - A Financial Overview)