Loren, Nancke & Company
Gabrielle Loren is a Certified General Accountant and partner with Loren, Nancke & Company. She obtained her designation after completing the experience portion of her designation with Revenue Canada Taxation. She was employed by the tax department for 8 years; 4 of which were completed in the audit division.
During her term in the Audit Division she was fortunate to be assigned to audit a variety of small businesses, which gave her the necessary experience for her next career move. Gabrielle started as a home based accounting practice in 1989 with a handful of clients in varying industries. Over the past 20 years this client base has grown in both size and industries and evolved into Loren & Company in 1997 and then to Loren, Nancke & Company in 2007. Her first employee became a partner in 2003 and now the firm of consists of 16 individuals.
- "Gabrielle Loren presents tax and accounting tips and information in a candid, easy to understand language. This class should be a ‘must’ for new business owners or anyone thinking of starting a business”
- "I was expecting a dry, legal jargon seminar...I was surprised that the presenter was very high energy and made the course entertaineing. Very clear and concise. Fantastic job!" ( Tax Tips from and Accountant)
- “A dry topic made very interesting and informative – fantastic presentation – enjoyed the extra stories and examples. I will highly recommend this session to others.” (Tax Tips from an Accountant)
- “Workshop was extremely valuable and will save me time and money when incorporating” (Moving from a Proprietorship to Corporation - Tax Concerns)
- "This is a must have course for a new business owner. It opened my eyes to concepts I had never considered or heard of" (Tax Tips from an Accountant)
- “Clarified HST in one hour” (HST for Your Small Business)
Articles by Gabrielle Loren:
- Hiring Credits for Employers
- The Tax Side of Buying and Selling a Business
- Claiming Home Office Expenses
- Understanding Tax Audits
- Buy Vs Lease: BC’s Tax Deductions for Cars
- Making the Most of HST While it’s Here
- 3 Tax Season Tips From an Accountant
- September: A Perfect Time for Tax Planning
- How Will the New Harmonized Sales Tax Affect My Small Business?