Chase Paymentech is committed to enabling businesses like yours to accept debit and credit card payments, whether for online, mobile, or in-store payments. Chase Paymentech is a subsidiary of JP Morgan Chase and has close to 30 years of experience in processing payments for businesses in North America. Across Canada, Chase Paymentech provides merchant services to many leading brands and thriving small businesses.
Working Together to Help You Grow Your Business
Small Business BC is pleased to announce that we are working with Chase Paymentech to help small businesses in British Columbia get more from their debit and credit card payment processing provider.
For a limited time, let Chase Paymentech provide you with a free cost analysis and if they can’t lower your current cost of processing they will pay you $300. To take advantage of this offer contact the Small Business BC Business Resource Centre at 1-800-667-2272.
Why Choose Chase Paymentech?
Chase Paymentech is committed to customer service excellence and is focused on delivering exceptional value to their clients including:
- Complimentary analysis of your current processing costs
- Competitive and transparent pricing with no hidden fees
- Live 24/7/365 bilingual customer support
- Online reporting to help you manage your transactions
- Quick access to your funds from your existing financial institution
Find Out More
We are excited about this new relationship and truly believe that the advantages that Chase Paymentech can bring to your business will add value both today and in the future. To learn more about Chase Paymentech, please visit their website at chasepaymentech.ca.
1. Certain terms and conditions apply. Offer available until December 31, 2014. This offer is subject to withdrawal or change at any time without notice. Offer is subject to credit approval and is not available to (i) existing Chase Paymentech merchants, (ii) merchants who receive promotional, preferred, group or other special or discounted pricing, or (iii) merchants who participated in a similar offer within the previous 36 months. Chase Paymentech reserves the right to determine which merchants are ineligible based on the foregoing and is under no obligation to deem a merchant eligible. Chase Paymentech’s cost analysis will be based on calculations for comparable services for payment transactions in Canada. Merchant must provide its payment processing statements for the most recent 3 months to Chase Paymentech to confirm existing rates and transaction volumes. If Chase Paymentech cannot beat merchant’s total current payment processing costs, a cheque for $300 CAD inclusive of any and all applicable taxes will be issued to merchant within 6-8 weeks of Chase Paymentech’s cost analysis. Merchants who wish to obtain payment processing services from Chase Paymentech must submit an application. All such applications are subject to Chase Paymentech’s standard approval policies and procedures, including without limitation credit approval. ™Trademark of Chase Paymentech Solutions, LLC. Chase Paymentech Solutions authorized user. All other trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and logos identified or mentioned herein are the property of Chase Paymentech Solutions, or their respective owners. ©2014 Chase Paymentech Solutions.