Do you plan to export products to foreign markets but don’t know where to start or what to do? Book this seminar today and prepare your business to be export ready in a strategic and planned way.
- Step-by-step guide to the requirements for exporting goods out of Canada.
- Evaluate the competitiveness of your business in the global market.
- Identify the distribution channels available to your business.
- Understand the use of incoterms and how to access Canadian and Foreign government regulations.
- Know the different payment means that exist across borders.
Presented By: Leslye Sanguino of Small Business BC
This seminar is hosted at Small Business BC in Vancouver and delivered to other locations via live webinar. Please note: all webinar participants will also receive access to a recording for seven days after the live session.